Posts tagged mda
Nantes, France, has a great environment for MDE purpose: great schools, great labs, great companies and now the FIRST post-graduate specialization Diploma in Model Driven Engineering! Here is an interview with the head of the dipolma: Jordi Cabot.
If like me, you love reading bloggers who are speaking about MDE, here is all the bloggers I follow. Maybe you will enjoy following them? And if you know some others, let me know!
I’ll try to list all the MDE tools I know, I’ll also try to reference them by their scope. Feel free to comment this list of MDE tools!
- actifsource (http://www.actifsource.com/)
- AndroMDA (http://www.andromda.org/)
- Eclipse ATL (http://www.eclipse.org/atl/) is a part of Eclipse Modeling project
- Eclipse QVTO (http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2M/QVTO) is a part of Eclipse Modeling project
- Itemis/Eclipse xpand/xtend (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Xpand) it was originaly a part of the no longer supported openArchitectureWare (http://oaw.itemis.com/ & http://www.openarchitectureware.org/) is now a part of Eclipse Modeling project
- Mia-Software Mia-Generation (http://www.mia-software.com/) is a part of Mia-Studio tool suite
- Mia-Software Mia-Transformation (http://www.mia-software.com/) is a part of Mia-Studio tool suite
- Obeo/Eclipse Acceleo (http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/) is a M2T tool that has recently moved from the Obeo (http://www.obeo.fr/) company to Eclipse Modeling project